This webinar is organised with Bassetti Americas.
In 2022, Ford created a CSR mandating that all suppliers implement an FMEA software solution that “ensures the alignment of the Foundation FMEA, Part FMEA, control plan and other applicable documents” by December 31, 2022 or risk losing their Ford business.
Given the past due date to implement this CSR, it is imperative that all Ford suppliers replace their outdated systems with a new modular and fully automated software if they have not already.
In this webinar, learn how to fully meet Ford’s CSR requirements with a Robust FMEA solution:
- Utilize a cross-functional software that ensures consistent quality between Design
- FMEA, Process FMEA and Control Plans
- Visually structure data: FMEA, structure analysis, function and failure analysis
- Manage foundation FMEA (aka master FMEA)
- Manage studies with a dedicated and controlled repository.
TEEXMA for Quality is a Quality Management System (QMS) that includes FMEA as part of a comprehensive solution that also includes APQP, non-compliance management and 8D problem-solving to help analyze potential failures, damages and deviances, and to create action plans for corrective and preventative measures.
FMEA is developed by Knowllence, a BASSETTI company, and is an easily scalable web-based SaaS solution that can be configured to meet a company’s needs.