What are the opportunities for automotive and complex systems?
On June 3rd, 2019, AIAG and VDA has officially published the new harmonised approach for the FMEA deployment.
Discover the analysis and explanations by Knowllence through 2 webinars: Process FMEA and Design FMEA
- Help control the Cost of Quality (COQ): how to put FMEA at the service of your productivity
- Facilitate the effective deployment of FMEA within your organization:
- Prior identification of functions and failures facilitates unambiguous expression of failure modes, effects and causes.
- The approach is structured in 7 precise steps, similar for design and process.
- The consideration of classification symbols is rationalized.
- Extend the scope to complex systems: mechatronics projects, related to safety and reliability
- Overview of the specific « AIAG VDA » approach in FMEA software by Knowllence
- Our recommendations for implementing these changes
On July 5th, 2019, a new configuration of our FMEA software will be available.
The automotive sector is often at the forefront of quality approaches and methodologies.
This new repository concerns companies working for the automotive industry, but some of the new concepts proposed , particularly the relationships between system and subsystem FMEAs, seem to be relevant enough to be quickly deployed in other industrial sectors.
Articles en relation