Why a Reverse FMEA Training :
- What is a Reverse PFMEA regarding a FMEA and a solving problems tool?
- How to implement a Reverse FMEA?
- Be more proactive in your PFMEA review.
Recommanded time : 1 day on your site, with a maximum of 8 participants.
This training session is usually organised on your site, in English or French
(See the french Programme formation AMDEC inversée)
Introduction and FMEA reminders
- FMEA: Failure Mode, Effect and (Criticality) Analysis
- Failures: quick reminder of what a failure is, prevention and detection.
- Position of FMEA and solving problem tools.
- Process FMEA (PFMEA): concept and method.
Goals of Reverse FMEA
- Milestones and deliveries.
- Review your Process FMEA, implement a REVERSE Process FMEA.
- How Reverse Process FMEA can help you be more proactive?
- Reverse PFMEA: definition and purpose, benefits.
Deployement of A Reverse FMEA
- Plan the deployment.
- Train the team, prepare the inputs: customize your check list.
- How to conduct?
- Failures analysis (Involve the maintenance team)
- Controls analysis
- Quality past issues, scraps, complains and capabilities
- Involve the management : follow up and tracking matrix
Conclusions of training
Our trainers on the subject of Reverse FMEA are always experimented engineers, with a strong industrial or automotive knowledge. They also train to Design and Process FMEA (AIAG or VDA), and to our FMEA software.